How do I get a City license tag for my pet?

Residents can apply for their animal tags and have them mailed to them directly! Fill out the Animal Tag Application and return with a copy of a current Rabies certificate, payment by check or money order made out to the City of Deltona in the amount of $5.00 (for altered animal) or $10.00 (for unaltered animal), and a stamped returned envelope. Animal Control will process and return your receipt and animal tag by mail. You can also obtain an animal tag at the Animal Control office and at most of the local veterinarian offices.