How am I able to filter my search for incident reports?

In the “Recent Incidents” pane on the left side of the portal, click on the “Filtering options” button that looks like control sliders. You may filter incidents by age, type or status. If you are looking for a particular incident you may type in your incident number in the search bar located in “Recent Incidents”.

How do I open up an incident?

You may open an incident by clicking on one of the quick links that appear at the top of the Deltona My311 web portal, or by clicking on “Report an issue”. Fill out the incident form and click on submit.