What do I do if I lost my pet?

Please call City of Deltona Animal Control at (386) 878-8701 to report your pet missing. Reach out to us on social media with a description and picture of your pet. Check the Lost and Found link on the City of Deltona’s Animal Control page for further info.

How do I get my bins to the curb if I am disabled?

Waste Pro offers “Side-Door Service” for those that can provide documentation from a physician regarding the disability or a disability registration and matching driver’s license. For information call, Waste Pro, (386) 574-0778 or City of Deltona Solid Waste Department (386)878-8723.